Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth!

Happy Fourth!! I'm hoping to have a great day out with my family, hope everyone has a good time.
Just back from breakfast with my husband and daughter, and now we are preparing to go to the History and Science museum to keep cool before fireworks in the evening. We will be attending the Miller Outdoor Theatre's event this evening. The symphony plays the 1812 Overture and then cannons fire. Afterward, the fireworks explode over the hill. It's breathtaking and a wonderful family experience.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely day - I envy you those fireworks. I'm reduced to being a four-year old when I see fireworks, I love them so much...!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they are pretty great. I was wondering last night if they were the very first man-made objects that popped out at you in 3D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!