Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Weight Loss while Pregnant

There was a woman on the pregnancy boards yesterday asking for help because she's losing weight while pregnant.You know, sometimes you want to slap those people. It cracked me up because she was at 202 pounds and lost 17 because she can only keep down fruit. Wow, I commented that I was cursed with an iron stomach and to count her blessings as long as she's getting the essential vitamins, she doesn't need to worry. I am not sure why she was too concerned since her doctor told her that it was fine.

I am feeling a little better during part of my day and I'm starting to make a list and schedule for what I should eat and when. I need to also write down all of my medications and see when I can arrange to take them daily too.
I am having a good snack of raisins (good source of iron) and then looking forward to Subway with my husband at Noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!