Monday, May 24, 2010

News

Hmmm... I'm sorry for not posting recently. When I get busy with studies I just have to zone some things out. It doesn't help that my worklife has been in the crapper for the last six months too.

I am doing great, except I have not lost any weight. That probably means to many that I am NOT doing great. Well, whatever. I am actually thinking about asking the surgery center to release some of the fluid because ... drumroll ... I am pregnant! :D Yes, I am happy.

The reason I may want the realease is because I have GREAT difficulty eating chicken, among other things and I want to follow the diet my Obstetrician recommends. I sometimes eat the wrong things now because they are "easier" to eat than better choices. I am not sure what will be best for me though.

I will be seeing the doctor for the first pre-natal appointment on June 1. I am going to try and pay more attention to my blog and my food intake.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maricela - just to wish you many congratulations, and hope that all goes well for you! From what I've read with other bandits who get pregnant, they go 'on hold' until the baby is weaned before thinking about the band again - I think you're very wise to have an unfill.
    Hope you'll carry on blogging from time to time.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Just think every pound you lost up to now will help you have a healthier pregnancy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Maricela! That is wonderful news... We're hoping that at some point we'll be adding to our family as well - we'll see!!! Can't wait to see and hear how it goes with being banded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :D I am going to be a better blogger. (famous last words) @Sarah: We have been trying for a while. I will post a little information about that soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!