Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Okay, I'm resolving to give up Chickfil-A waffle potato fries... completely. Those things stick like nothing else. ugh

I have been wanting to tell the world since Tuesday that I won a Dell mini laptop! ...but I decided to give it to my husband as a Christmas/Anniversary/birthday present, so I had to keep my "mouth" shut. heehee...what a great present it is! I'm using it to type out this blog.. it's soooo tiny.

10" screen... keyboard is compact and i keep typing the wrong letters...lol

Christmas was great, made my first ever tamales, and they are edible! Great flavor but could have better-made masa. I'll work on it to perfect it.

Richard and Madeline (DH & DD) are outside painting her new twin bed in pretty pink and purple colors. I'm still getting over a bad cold, which is affecting what I can eat and what I can taste... don't you dislike it when you can't taste? Would I be a thin twig if I never could taste? I don't think so... its the act of eating and I am never satisfied by taste alone, so I doubt it would be a helpful tool in weight reduction - for long.

whatever the case, I'm going to go help paint for now. Have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!