Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Biggest Loser Article!

Hey, the article is out! I see the picture and wow! I'm still pretty round! Haha, not for too long, I mean heck, I've gone from a size 9 round jeans (if you shop Right Fit at Lane Bryant) to a size 4 round! I don't know what actual size that is though... do you? lolz, they like to keep you in the dark.

Okay, today is a lot better than yesterday!



The picture should load in a larger window for you to read when clicked. Let me know if it doesn't.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading it. Did you tell them about the band - do others have it too? It would be interesting to compare your success rate with the ones that don't have one. Lots of luck!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did tell them. They said it was of no consequence for the contest. I don't think anyone else has one. I will post my tanita scale readouts I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!