Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nice Things

Well, Friday is my first appointment for a fill and the first time to visit with my surgeon again. Yesterday and today I did experience what I thought must be hunger, so I suppose I'm on track for a fill.

Nice things that have happened recently:

I had to take a link off my watch because it was too big.
I can fit in pants that are two sizes down from my original size.
I was able to tolerate heels for a day.
I can get down on one knee without needing a tow truck to get back up.
I can sit on the floor cross-legged without my circulation cutting out on me.
My confidence is high and I'm flying with it.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your fill goes well Maricela! It sounds like you're doing well - keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for you!!! and good luck with that fill.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'll let everyone know what happens this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!