Saturday, August 8, 2009

New: Lowest Weight I Can Remember

Today I am 280.5 pounds, almost five pounds less than when I found out I was pregnant FIVE years ago! I must have been hovering on 285 lbs for at least a year before that. I'm very happy, but for some reason this week I have the blues.
Maybe this is just part of my regular cycle, but we'll see.
I have been tired the past few days, but not hungry. :)

Yesterday was the first day I had any type of real food, and it was 4 ounces of scrambled eggs. Today I made a little menu for my day.
Breakfast: 2 ounces of scrambled eggs and 2 ounces of mashed up melon, although I couldn't get all the melon out of the blender.
Lunch: I had baked fish (2 ounces) and 2 ounces of low fat, low calorie tuna salad. Unfortunately, I followed the directions for the microwaved fish and it came out hard instead of flaky.
I plan on trying canned chicken with mayo for dinner. I still need to have today's protein shake and I'm going to try Muscle Milk Lite: Chocolate flavor. They're regular chocolate is delicious, so I'm hopeful the lite one will be good too.


2 comments:

  1. Great job - it's nice to see the numbers go down. I was a little blue this week too - must be the heat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm..."real" food is nice! Microwave fish does not sound so nice (but I dont eat fish at all...so who am I to say?)

    Congrats on your lowest in 5 years! It's only going to get better from here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!