Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another Day Another Dollar

This is a very busy week at work and I haven't really had time to post, or the energy. We have had back to back events Monday and Tuesday for new International students and to top that I do actually have lots of work to complete.

Today, for the first time in I don't remember how many years, I wore a shoe with a small heel. Amazing, right? It was a pair of cute sandals I got 75% off, and I wore them to work. I did experience some rubbing on the second toe of each foot, so I put tape over them... worked well.

I also felt a bit taller... but my back is aching and maybe they are the reason why. I've decided to hell with pain, I want to lose faster and more efficiently, so I'm going back to the gym starting tomorrow.

My next task to tackle is learning to dance y'all. I really want to and don't know how to incorporate it ... except maybe a few steps after work and on sometime on the weekend. It will be harder starting next week because my classes will begin.

News on the lapband front... this is the first time in my life that I have ever lost weight while on my period. I mean, sure I have maintained before, but lost this amount? Never. I love it.

I'm so grateful that my mom and dad paid for the surgery for me, I'm really losing and feeling better every day.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome on every front! Congrats about the shoes and what wonderful parents to invest in a healthier future for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, I know. I couldn't be more grateful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!