Wednesday, August 12, 2009

34th Birthday

Today is my 34th birthday!

I have been getting compliments on how I look all morning, mostly before anyone knew it was my birthday! It feels great!! Here is a picture I took minutes ago using my cell phone.



I put on a watch I purchased through Avon a year ago and it is loose! I swear that thing always fit like a casing on sausage before today. I may not be able to tell the weight is coming off visually, but i can sure see the changes in how things fit on me and I'm processing the scale numbers as they rapidly diminish. I'm so happy today! Thank you, God.

4 comments:

  1. Very well done for you Maricela.... and many happy returns of the day!!! There's such a difference with your main photos - and you have a lovely face in both.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you blogger friend! Anything special planned?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! @Amy, not today so much, but this weekend will be a blast. Friday: lunch at Pappa's Seafood, then off to see the Terra Cotta Warriors at the Houston Museum of Science, later dinner at Los Cucos and miniature golf. Saturday: shopping and a late movie, The Goods. Sunday: my hubby is taking me to a play at the Alley Theatre. I'm dreamily waiting for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!