Thursday, July 23, 2009


It’s really amazing how your outlook on life can change almost daily when you’re a woman. Maybe it is just the makeup of me, but this has been a loopy year so far – as coasters go, and recently I have been very optimistic about the future.

Here I am in a family photo taken July 21, 2009.


You see, I was given the go ahead to have lap band surgery by my mom. No, my mom isn’t a doctor, but she does have excellent credit. I won’t go into details yet, but it has been a long road up seeing doctors, being turned down by various insurance companies, going on and off diets.



I saw my surgeon on July 7, 2009, started my pre-op diet the next day, saw the evaluation nurse on July 9, and I’m scheduled for surgery tomorrow at 10:30 a.m.
Finally, I will have the tool I’ve needed all along.
I’ll keep you posted, follow me into Lapband Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!